UAV Particulate Sampler
In 2004 a group of Electrical Engineering students designed and built an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). They asked if I could develope a payload for their project. With the help of a good friend, I designed a small particle collector.
List of Websites on veryhelpful.info
- Blaise Mibecks Blog
- Blaise Mibecks Webpage
- Blaise Mibecks Photography
- Our Family Blog
- The Blog of Gaelen MooseBot Mibeck
- Loosely Related and Weekly Updated (a webcomic by Gaelen Mibeck)
- Blaise Mibecks Processing Page
- Gwyn Mibecks Blog
- mibeck-scitech.com (featuring science and technology news and education)
- mibeck-instruments.com (designing scientific instruments)
I am converting a Proxxon M70 micro mill into a CNC.
Do you need a help with product development? or materials analysis? I want to help!